- Electrical starter cabinet
- 360° rotation
- Precise stepless speed control for all motions
- Simultaneous operation of two or more functions
- Pedestal ready for welding or bolting on the vessel steel structure
- Start/stop box with Emergency Stop Device
- Levers of spring centered type
- Fail Safe Slew Brakes & Load Holding Valves
- Full surface treatment
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- Certification from class societies on request
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock Knuckle Boom Crane
The Knuckle Boom Crane with a cylinder luffing main box boom and knuckle box boom is particularly suitable for lifting operations at sea with moving vessels and harsh environment.
The Knuckle Boom Crane type has a low center of gravity and is very compact in stowed position. The knuckle boom design allows the Operator to adjust the wire pendulum length to give the best possible control over free-hanging loads, even when moving loads between two vessels in motion.